Why Choose Custom Aluminum Signs?
If durability is what you are looking for your advertising and branding, then custom aluminum signs are an excellent choice. Outdoor aluminum signs are some of the longest lasting signage solutions on the market. These signs will not rust like steel does. They will not become brittle or rot as wood does. They will not lose form or shape as vinyl does when cut thinly or with internal holes. With a sleek exterior finish, your outdoor aluminum signage is sure to catch the eyes of your customers.
Custom aluminum signs are very popular, their strength and long lifespan are the biggest factors that make them a favorite for serious business owners. In addition, aluminum signs are often laminated, to provide a scratch resistant finish and give your print as long a life as possible. This is a material that gives you a great deal of creative wiggle room. Fill out the contact form today and we can get started on brainstorming for your project!
If you’re looking for a sign with a little more flair to promote your business check out our channel letter signs.
Top Features of Outdoor Aluminum Signs
- Lightweight, yet sturdy
- Variety of colours
- Coated with a baked enamel finish, highly durable, weathering the elements without rusting
- Long lasting even in volatile outdoor weather conditions
- Can be cut with internal holes, thin lines, and other non traditional shapes without losing form
- Sleek exterior finish
Best Uses for Aluminium Signage
- Perfect for real estate signs
- Used for permanent retail signs
- As directional signs
- As caution signs, warnings, notices, exhibits, kiosks, and more
- In office parking lots: for employee spaces, tow away signs, etc.
- In dorm rooms, if you’re too afraid to steal your own street sign
- Make excellent storefront signage
Another sign of similar quality and purpose is our custom reception and lobby sign.
Custom Aluminium Signs Printing Options
- Size and height of custom aluminum signs
- Full range of colors and graphics available
- Double-sided printing
- Lamination of signs for resistence agains scratches and fading
- Cut to virtually any shape, with internal cut outs a possibility as well
Life Span of Outdoor Aluminum Signs
- Depending on the conditions, aluminum signs can last for years and even a decade or more. For safety reasons, you should make sure that any type of sharp edges are filed down or sealed off. Not only are exposed edges a safety hazard, but they can contribute to elemental degradation.Another long-lasting sign that will promote your business well is our channel letter sign.
Caring for your Outdoor Aluminum Signs
The secret to getting maximum exposure and lifespan out of your signs is regular cleaning. Aluminum is a shiny and eye-catching material, but the dirt and debris of the outdoors can dull its sheen! Simple soapy water is all that is needed to clean aluminum signage. More abrasive products can erode the printing as well as the aluminum itself.
Looking for an indoor sign of similar quality? Check out our custom reception and lobby signs.
Local Delivery and Installation
We will happily deliver and install our custom aluminum signs to all of San Diego and South Orange County.
Once we have completed your aluminum signage, we will ship it to you anywhere within the United States. Depending on your order size we may offer free or expedited shipping. Please contact us using the form to get the exact details, and we will ensure your experience is amazing!
Custom Aluminum Signs Questions and Answers
Your top questions about custom aluminum signs
What is the life span of an outdoor aluminum sign?
Depending on the conditions, aluminum signs can last for years and even a decade or more. For safety reasons, you should make sure that any type of sharp edges are filed down or sealed off. Not only are exposed edges a safety hazard, but they can contribute to elemental degradation.